Prayer To Saint Rita

PRAYER TO SAINT RITA


O glorious Saint Rita,
your pleadings before the divine crucifix
have been known to grant favours
that many would call the impossible.
Lovely Saint Rita,
so humble, so pure,
so devoted in your love for thy crucified Jesus,
speak on my behalf for my humbled petition.
(Here mention your request)
Be propitious, O glorious Saint Rita, 
to my petition, 
showing thy power with God 
on behalf of thy supplicant.
Be lavish to me,
as thou has been in so many wonderful cases
for the greater glory of God.
I promise, dear Saint Rita,
if my petition is granted,
to glorify thee,
by making known thy favour,
to bless and sing thy praises forever.
Relying then upon thy merits and power
before the Sacred Heart of Jesus I pray.

Amen.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Prayer To Saint Expedite (For Financial Crisis)

Prayer To Saint Dwynwen

Prayer To Saint Clare Of Assisi