Prayer To Saint Expeditus

PRAYER TO SAINT EXPEDITUS




My Saint Expeditus, saint of fair and urgent causes,
help me in this time of affliction and despair.
Intercede for me with our Lord Jesus Christ!
You who are a warrior saint
You who are the saint of the afflicted
You who are the saint of the desperate
You who are the saint of urgent causes,
Protect me, help me, give me strength, courage and serenity.
Hear my plea.. (say your plea here)
Help me through these difficult hours
Protect me from all those who want to hurt me
Protect my family
Respond to my plea with haste
Bring me peace and tranquility.
I will be grateful to you for the rest of my life
and speak your name to all those who have faith.
Many thanks, My Saint Expeditus.

Say one Our Father, one Hail Mary, and make the sign of the cross.


April 19 is the Feast Day of Saint Expeditus.

Comments

  1. Please dear St Expeditus hear my prayers and interseed on my behalf may God hear and answer my prayers I thank you St Expeditus for all answered prayers in Jesus name amen

    ReplyDelete
  2. St. EXPIDITE I CALL UPON YOU FOR YOUR HELP IN THIS TIME OF NEED. ST. EXPEDITE I HAVE NO WHERE TO LIVE I AM LIVE ON STREETS I HAVE NO WHERE TO GO I AM PRAYING FOR YOUR FINANCIAL HELP SO I CANNOT GETTING A PLACE TO LIVE AND TO SUPPORT MY TWO LITTLE BOYS. INTERSEED WITH JESUS IN THIS TIME OF NEED. I PROMISE ST EXPEDITE TO HONOUR YOU AND TO LET YOU NAME BE HONORED BY THE FAITHFUL AND THAT YOU'RE NAME WOULD BE GLORIFIED. THANK YOU ST. EXPEDITE FOR HEARING MY PRAY. AMEN

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dear st evpidituse please hear my prayer and interceded on my behalf ,we are in a financial crisis,we have so much to pay ,but not enough coming in ,by God's Grace's ,I pray every bill coming up this week would be paid ,every bill it emediate I pray for for financial blessings in theses hard times,in Jesus name thank you and amem

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Prayer To Saint Expedite (For Financial Crisis)

Prayer To Saint Dwynwen

Prayer To Saint Clare Of Assisi